Resources for Teaching and Learning
Sketchpad Learning Center
- Watch classroom videos
- Learn how to use Sketchpad with Getting Started Tutorials
- Explore Sketchpad tips
- Try sample activities
- And more!
The Learning Center is accessible from the Help menu in Sketchpad.
- Download materials for classroom activities and projects
- Find links to sample activities, reports and presentations, bibliographic materials, and other resources
- Download product updates
- Browse Frequently Asked Questions
- Find out about professional development opportunities
- Download sketches, custom tools, and visualizations from the advanced sketch gallery
- Learn more about JavaSketchpad
- And more!
It's easier than ever to bring the power of Sketchpad into your classroom regardless of your subject matter, technological expertise, or curriculum.
NEW! Sketchpad LessonLink now includes the Sketchpad 5 library with 46 updated activities and more to come! (Sketchpad 5 users can still use all 501 Version 4 activities.)
- More than 500 classroom-ready activities and demonstrations
- Aligned to your state standards and math textbooks
- Everything you need all in one place — pre-built sketches, teacher notes, student worksheets, and tips
Sharpen your skills and earn professional-level university credit without leaving your home.